Ryan and Rachel's reception is going to be started with a formal ring ceremony. We would love for everyone to be there on this special evening. Unlike a typical LDS reception we ask that those able to attend will be on time and seated by 6:15 p.m. We would appreciate an RSVP to allow us to plan accordingly for seating at the ring ceremony.We ask that you please RSVP by Wednesday, July 22nd. There are three options to RSVP:
1. Leave a comment here on our blog. (To do this click on the words "# comments" right below this post. This will be found in the sentence that will appear as this one, 0 comments" It should take you to a page that will have a text box. Leave your name and # attending here. If you do not have an account then select the "anonymous" option to be able to post.)
2. Send and E-mail to Mat06009@byui.edu
3. Call and leave a message at 585-223-5254
When you RSVP please let us know the number of people who will be attending.
For those who are asking, Ryan and Rachel are registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Target.
If you have ANY questions at all about the events of the evening don't hesitate to ask us.
Thank you so much for your time, and we can't wait to hear from you. Oh, and our first post has the story of how we met with perspectives from both of us. Right below this one :)



14 comments:
Rachel & Ryan,
Janelle and I will be there for the ring ceremony and the reception. So, officially, two (2) will be attending. Ryan, I'm looking forward to meeting you.
Coach Reed
So sorry, Brent and I will be here in Missouri for your special day but will think of you. Hope that counts :) What a darling couple you are. We are very happy for you both.
love, Brent and Julie Schenk
Brian and I will be there! I am So excited for you guys! So there will be two attending. Cant wait to see you!
Crystal and Brian Sullivan
We will be unable to attend but we wish you the best.
Luke and Mickel Politis
Hey Rachel, I saw my moms invite, way cute! I hope that Jaron and I are invited (I am assuming my invite got lost in the mail;)) There will be four of us including Connor and Lily (Or are kids not allowed?)
Jaron and Lindsey Soren
Rachel & Ryan:
Mary and Craig Ward will be attending the ring ceremony and reception. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. Best of luck!!
Mary Ward
Josh and I will be there. I can not wait to meet Ryan, I think it's time :-)
<3 Mandy Wagner
Gary and Debbie Gessel will not be able to attend your wedding, but we will be thinking of you on Aug. 1. I love the pictures of you two, and hope you have a wonderful wedding.
Kevin and Karen Lane will be there -- hey, I made it in before the deadline!! Now I'm going back to the blog post to see the story of how you met . . .
Pete and Sherie Baxendale will be there!
Rachel and Ryan,
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Sorry, but we will be unable to attend your reception. If you ever get the urge to see NYC, stop in and see us! --Bruce and Lisa Hawks
Rachel and Ryan,
We are thrilled for you guys! We're unable to attend the events on your special day, but will be thinking of you.
Best wishes,
Spencer and Kristin Phillips
Rachel and Ryan,
We will be unable to attend your reception, but we wish you a wonderful day and a loving, happy life together.
Sincerely, Eric and Karen Stevens
we just got your invite today, we can come.
Post a Comment